Essay on Indian Farmer for UP Board
Essay on Indian Farmer for UP Board students who choose English as an important subject for board exam. This English essay is most important for up board and all other NCERT based English student.
English Essay : An Indian Farmer
1 . Introduction , 2. Home , 3. Education , 4. Daily Life , 5. Source of Enjoyment , 6. Efforts of Improvement .
1. Introduction – India is an agricultural country . Most of its people live in villages . The main occupation of its people is farming . The Indian farmer is generally a simple man . He wears Dhoti and Kurta of Khaddar . He does not get time to be sad as he is always busy .
2. Home – He is hard – working yet he is poor . Many farmers live in huts . Some live in ordinary houses made of mud . There are thatches on them . They are very small . They are not airy . Some rich farmers have built pucca houses .
3 . Education – A farmer is often uneducated and illiterate . His knowledge is based on old ideas . He is superstitious . Now many farmers try to know new methods of farming . They know much about fertilizers .
4. Daily Life – A farmer generally rises early in the morning . He goes to his field with his bullocks and a plough .
Indian farmer starts working and works till his wife brings food for him at noon . Farmer takes his food and then takes rest for some time . Then he starts his work . He goes on working till evening . In the evening he returns home . Such is the life of an Indian farmer .
5. Source of Enjoyment – At night he goes to chaupal . He enjoys songs and dramas . Sometimes he smokes hukka . He likes the stories of Alha – Udal . Sometimes he goes to fairs also .
6. Efforts of Improvement – A farmer is the backbone of our society . The progress of our country is based on the improvement of his condition . So the govenrment should improve his condition .