Essay on My School for Board Students in 250 Words
Essay on My School for Board Students in 250 Words – Gyansindhuclasses are giving you the best essay ideas on English essay for UP Board is My School Or College, An Ideal School, My Idea of an Ideal College.
An Ideal School
1 . Name and Situation , 2. Building , 3. Library , 4. Play Ground , 5. Conclusion .
- Name and Situation – The name of my school is C.A.V. Inter College , Allahabad . It is situated in the heart of the city .
- Building – It has a very large double – storeyed building . The main building of the school consists of the three blocks . Our classes run in the main building . It has about twenty rooms with a big hall . There are four laboratories for Science and Biology . All the rooms are airy and well ventilated .
Electric light and fans are fitted in every room . The hall of the school is very big . General meetings are held here . The Principal’s Office is in the middle of the building . There are some quarters for the peons . It has well – furnished canteen too .
- Library –The main attraction of the college is its library . There are two big rooms . There is a regular issue of books . The strength of the college is about six thousand . The staff members are one hundred and fifty . All students and teachers get books issued from the library .
There are two reading rooms, one for the teachers and the another for the boys and girls. Newspapers and magazines are put on the tables to read .
- Play Ground – We are lucky to have two play grounds . They are well – maintained . Our game superintendent is very expert . He is very careful about the play grounds . We enjoy our games daily in the evening . Some students go to play in the vacant periods .
- Conclusion – Our college is a reputed college in the district . Children from rural areas also come to get their admission. We are proud of it .