English Essay (Article) Writing NCERT English Up Board and CBSE Board
English Essay (Article) Writing On A Railway Coolie Or Article on A Coolie. Hello Dear Students! Here Describe about Syllabus or English Essay (Article) Writing NCERT English Up Board and CBSE Board Article Writing Class 10th & 12th Format, Topics, Examples, Samples. Class 12 English Composition Chapter 1 Essay writing are part of up board new ncert syllabus. Here we are given you Essay on “Railway Coolie” in English, full Essay, Paragraph, Students for Examination.
A Railway Coolie
Or Essay on Coolie
- His house,
- His dress,
- His works.
1. Introduction– A man who carries the luggage of passengers at a railway station is called a coolie. He is seen at almost all the railway stations.
2. His House-His house is very small. Sometimes small quarters are given to him by the railway department. Some live in tin sheds. Sometimes two or three families live together.
3. His Dress-A coolie is a poor man. So he puts on a poor dress. He wears a red shirt and white pajama. He wears a red turban or cap on his head. He has a brass badge on his arm. This badge with number is given to him by the railway department.
4. His Works-A coolie is a hard-working man. He works hard day and night. He does not earn much. At the railway station he is found sitting at the entrance of the station. So he carries the luggage of the passengers to the platform. Sometimes he risks his life when he has to load the luggage in moving trains.
5. Conclusion- He also helps the passengers to get in. He tries to find out good seats for them. He guides them to the right train and platform. He knows the timings of the arrival and departure of all the trains. We cannot do without him.